Brief Posting Description
Day to day supervision and support for construction of surface facilities in the Anadarko Basin. This position reports directly to the Facilities Manager who is located in The Woodlands, TX.
- Day to Day supervision and support for construction and installation activities may include, but are not limited to, wellsite facilities, gathering pipelines, SWD facilities, compression installations and large central tank batteries.
- Provide supervision of lease and pipeline maintenance, coordination of water logistics, and backup support for production foreman.
- Coordinate all third party contractors, suppliers, and in-house services to ensure cost efficient repairs and maintenance of well sites.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulatory requirements as well as Production Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure all construction operations are conducted in a safe manner. Implement all Newfield Safety programs and training for construction personnel. Be able to adequately assess a work site for any unsafe situations and knowledgeable enough to be able to mitigate risky situations.
- Provide daily cost and operational updates for all construction activities to project engineers. Ensure the accurate accrual of costs and work activity on reports in a timely basis.
- Draft site facility diagrams as needed or requested.
- Prepare bid specifications and solicit bids for standard hookup work.
- Ensure material transfers are completed on a timely basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of oil and gas experience
- Prior oilfield construction supervisory experience
- Valid and current Driver’s License
- Familiar with the operations of backhoes, graders, forklift, welding machine, and front end loaders
- Must have the ability and willingness to spend long hours in the field during critical activities
- Must have good communication skills and basic PC knowledge(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook), and demonstrate a strong desire to apply innovative ideas in the field
- Proven record of working independently, under minimal direct supervision
- Highly organized and deadline focused individual to ensure projects remain on/ahead of projected schedules requiring regular communication and status reports to Management.
- Proven ability to communicate with and manage an oil and gas field crew effectively and establish professional credibility with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to learn and use Siteview for cost and activity reporting; in addition to, the reporting of controllable equipment parameters